Kamis, 07 Mei 2015

The Doctor..07.00 Am 4/29/2015

       She backs to the office today after being absent yesterday. She was sick. Yeah,..sick! but the BPJS nurses didn’t believe. “Okay, tell me what brings you here?” asked the nurse in glasses, she moved her glasses a little bit, trying to make it in proper position ; flat nose as she remembered. “ I got headache , and..joint pains”. She made a low voice  as if trying to not grabbing people’s attention – funny because she was the only patient at that time . The nurse lifted one of her eyebrows “headache? Oke, what’s else?” asked the nurse in a curious face. “That’s all, could you please check my blood pressure?” she answered steadly. “Yes ofcourse.” – “Normal, 100/80” after a minutes. This lady was sure that after knowing her blood pressure the nurse would begin to be more hesitate of her statement. “Wait a moment”. She went into a room ; the doctor room, then the nurse asked her to come into. A novice female doctor with low skill and experience but pretty as hell wearing low neck cut shirt inside her blazer.  At least this kind of doctor  is always be able to attract male patients ; perverts.
       This doctor also asked same question and seemed did not believe that she was truly sick. Hellowww… she was  SICK! She felt that  a thousand of bricks hitted her head but no one believed because she had normal blood pressure?. – oh BPJS.

       She is startled up, someone pokes her shoulder, she holds her head upward. It is Acrom, senior student, someone who has long nose and angry_funny face , puffy flesh which makes him look like a red angry bird. He hands in his remedial test. This lady accepted it without any smiles on her face, that makes that guy leaves her in seconds. “Today gonna be a lame day .” she said that inside her heart. 

1 komentar:

  1. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; (agbazara@gmail.com) LUCY from USA. 

    BalasHapus